Don’t Miss Out on Port Perry Ribfest 2019
The Rotary Club of Port Perry’s Waterfront Ribfest event is entering its 4th year in 2019 and is going to bigger and better than ever! Planning is well underway, with lots of great entertainment lined up and award-winning Ribbers sure to serve up fantastic fare!
With the donations from our past Ribfest events, the Rotary Club of Port Perry has been able to donate $150,000 towards the local hospital expansion and another $150,000 towards the Oak Ridges Hospice of Durham Ltd. project. for Proceeds from this year’s event will allow our Rotary Club to help many other local and international projects reach their goals.
2019 Dates and Times:
- Friday, July 26, 2019; 12:00pm – 10:00pm
- Saturday, July 27, 2019; 12:00pm – 10:00pm
- Sunday, July 28, 2019; 12:00pm – 7:00pm
Palmer Park, Port Perry Waterfront, Lake Scugog
- Event is over 3 days (rain or shine) and includes award-winning Ribbers, other food vendors, plus fully licensed open and tented area
- Free admission (with a request for donations to Rotary fundraising)
- Outdoor stage and premium sound system for musical performances, including headliner acts each evening
- Area for family enjoyment
- 14,000+ patrons attended over 3 days in 2018
- Port Perry Waterfront is a popular tourist area
Want to get a head start on being a sponsor of the event?
For Sponsorship details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our event is being put on by the Rotary Club of Port Perry. More information about Rotary Club of Port Perry here.
Contact us to sponsor