Transportation & Parking
The Rotary Club of Port Perry is proud to bring back Ribfest to our community again this summer! The event takes place in downtown Port Perry, in beautiful Palmer Park on Lake Scugog. We also have a Kid’s Zone – Carinval Rides, Heavenly Dreams Ice Cream, Face painting and more!
In order to assist us with staging this festival (and accommodating all the attendees), we have been working in cooperation with the Township of Scugog for the use of Palmer Park, parking lots and adjoining streets. Some of these public spaces will be temporarily closed for our event, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We appreciate your understanding and support.
Please note the following temporary closures:
- Palmer Park: from Thursday, August 3rd 7:00 am to Monday, August 7th at 5:00 pm
- Water Street, from Queen St to Casimir St: Friday, August 4th 6:00 am to Sunday, August 6th 11:00 pm
- Queen Street extension (beside Old Mill): Thursday August 3rd 9am to Monday, August 7th 6:00 pm
- Mary Street from east of The Pub entrance to Water St: Friday, August 4th 6:00 am to Sunday, August 6th 11:00 pm
- Township Parking Lot #2 (Fowler) on Water Street: Thursday, August 3rd 9:00 am to Monday, August 7th to 6:00 pm
- Township Parking Lot #3 (Palmer) on Water Street: Thursday, August 3rd 9:00 am to Monday, August 7th to 6:00 pm
- Latcham Hall: Friday, August 4th 7am to Monday August 7th at 5pm
Please note that public access to the Marina Pier, Children’s Playground and Splash Pad in Palmer Park will be maintained throughout the event.
Parking and the Ribfest Shuttle
Walk, swim, ride your bike or come by boat to our event.
We are also asking our visitors coming by car to park for free in our Event Parking lot at the Scugog Community Recreation Centre (Arena) , located at 1655 Reach St, Port Perry. Ribfest will be operating a free Shuttle on the hour and half hour from these event parking lot right to the the Ribfest front door! (Note the shuttle operates only during Ribfest hours).
Limited accessible parking is available downtown on Mary Street, near Water Street right in front of our main entrance to Ribfest.
Watch for our signs directing you to parking and advising of road closures. Follow us on Twitter @PPRfest for up-to-date information on access, transportation and parking.
Scugog Township inquiries directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-985-7346.