Transportation & Parking
The Rotary Club of Port Perry is proud to bring back Ribfest to our community again this summer! The event takes place in downtown Port Perry, in beautiful Palmer Park on Lake Scugog. We also have a Kid’s Zone – Carinval Rides, Heavenly Dreams Ice Cream, Face painting and more!
In order to assist us with staging this festival (and accommodating all the attendees), we have been working in cooperation with the Township of Scugog for the use of Palmer Park, parking lots and adjoining streets. Some of these public spaces will be temporarily closed for our event, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We appreciate your understanding and support.
Please note the following temporary closures:
- Palmer Park: from Thursday, July 25th 7:00 am to Monday, July 29 at 5:00 pm
- Water Street, from Queen St to Casimir St: Friday, July 26th 6:00 am to Sunday, July 28th 11:00 pm
- Queen Street extension (beside Old Mill): Thursday July 25th 9am to Monday, July 29th 6:00 pm
- Mary Street from east of The Pub entrance to Water St: Friday, July 26th 6:00 am to Sunday, July 28th 11:00 pm
- Township Parking Lot #2 (Fowler) on Water Street: Thursday, July 25th 9:00 am to Monday, July 29th to 6:00 pm
- Township Parking Lot #3 (Palmer) on Water Street: Thursday, July 25th 9:00 am to Monday, July 29th to 6:00 pm
- Latcham Hall: Friday, July 26th 7am to Monday July 29th at 5pm
Please note that Children’s Playground and Splash Pad in Palmer Park will be included in the event this Year.
Walk, swim, ride your bike or come by boat to our event.
We are also asking our visitors coming by car to park for free in our Event Parking lot at the Scugog Community Recreation Centre (Arena) , located at 1655 Reach St, Port Perry. f our main entrance to Ribfest.
Watch for our signs directing you to parking and advising of road closures. Follow us on Twitter @PPRfest for up-to-date information on access, transportation and parking.
Scugog Township inquiries directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-985-7346.